Applying to the MPH program is your opportunity to convince us why you are the right fit for the program. We are interested in students from a broad array of professional, academic, and geographic backgrounds.
Get On Our Radar
Thank you for your interest in the Cornell MPH program. We encourage you to review the following information as you prepare your application for submission:
Apply online via the SOPHAS application portal. Select Cornell from the list of Institutions (we’re at the end!). Our rolling deadlines are: January 25, February 25, March 15.
- Upload the right materials: transcripts, GREs, resume, statements, and three letters of reference.
- If you already have an advanced degree, you may want to apply to the Accelerated Program. Please complete the Accelerated MPH Application.
- If you work in the Southern Tier, and want to work while studying, you may want to apply to the Part-Time Program. Please complete the Part-Time MPH Application.
We offer rolling admissions. We will review applications and offer admission at three stages. Applications are reviewed: January 25, February 25, March 15. Offers are extended: Mid-February, Mid-March, Mid-April, (May, if spaces remain).
Get Ready to Come
- Consider your Funding Options with our financial planning information.
- Contact us with any questions you may have about qualifications, academics, the application process, the Cornell experience, moving to Ithaca, or anything else related to our program.
Alternative Options for Study
Accelerated Program: If you are finishing up a master’s or doctoral degree and you are interested in public health, you might consider the accelerated MPH program. Please use the SOPHAS Express Webpage. Please be sure to include your Accelerated MPH Application.
Part-Time Program: If you are employed at Cornell, and are interested in public health, you might consider the part-time MPH program. Please use the SOPHAS Express Webpage. Please be sure to include your Part-Time MPH Application.
For further questions regarding admissions, please reach out to Toni Thibeaux, MPH Program Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org, 607.253.3656. Contact us with any questions you may have about qualifications, academics, the application process, the Cornell experience, or anything else related to our program.